Solar PV Installer (Suryamitra)
In Collaboration With
SURYAMITRA skill development programmes is one of the projects undertaken by Honorable Prime minister of India under SKILLING INDIA Project, for creating job opportunities for the unemployed youth in in the field of renewable energy technology. The National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE), an autonomous institution under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India, in collaboration with State Nodal Agencies, such as Telangana New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd., (TNREDCL) and New Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NEDCAP) is organizing “Suryamitra” Skill development program in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh respectively.
In this context NISE in colloboration with TNERDCL and NEDCAP has awarded AVEON Technovations Pvt. Ltd. to conduct Solar PV Technician training program on Installation, commissioning and after sales service (O&M) in Renewable Energy.
- DURATION OF THE PROGRAM:
The duration of the Suryamitra Skill Development Program will be for three months consisting of six hundred hours including hundred hours of soft and entrepreneurship skills.
- SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS:
AVEON selects participants for Suryamitra Skill Development Program following essential and preferable qualifications as per NISC
- Essential Qualification:
The candidate should be an I.T.I in Electrician / Wire man / Electronics OR Holding Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics Trained and not below 18 years.
NOTE: B. Tech or any other higher qualification Student are Strictly NOT allowed.
- NUMBER OF SEATS:
30 seats for each batch of training program.
AVEON will advertise about the batches of the program including dates and the venue of the training in the print and/or electronic media. Special emphasis will be given to the trainees coming from rural background, unemployed, women candidates, SC/ST candidates.
- TEACHING AND PRACTICAL WORK:
- The main curriculum of teaching would be as per the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) approved Module-5.
- The training program is residential with a clear daily time table which includes early morning physical exercise such as Yoga/PT etc.
- The first hour of the day shall be utilised for class-room lectures.
- The practical hours shall be utilized for hands on exercise in the lab sites, experiments, class room exercises, software simulations if any, and to conduct the regular quizzes/class test and industrial visits.
- For experiments/field visit, the batch may be divided into multiple groups depending on the availability of facility.
- Motivational sessions (1 hr. duration each) shall be conducted once every two weeks.
- AVEON shall provide one set of uniform to all the Suryamitra participants. Participants must attend the session in proper uniforms only. The jacket, safety helmets and boots shall be provided to all participants, and shall be retained by the AVEON after the training.
- Each participant/group shall be given an access to proper toolkits for working in the lab/site.
- The preferred medium of instruction is in Telugu and English.
Trainees are normally expected to attend 100% theory and practical classes/workshop practices. However, no participants shall be allowed to be awarded certificate at the end of training unless he/she has 90% attendance in total.
- ASSESSMENT OF TRAINEES:
The final examination consisting of written test, practical examination shall be conducted at the end of three months by the Skill Council for Green Jobs.
- INDUSTRIAL VISIT
During first two months of suryamitra program, AVEON shall arrange at least 3 visits to medium or large industry to know power transmission, distribution, loads, cabling etc. and one visit to 33 kV substation shall be planned.
- EMPLOYMENT ASPECTS
At the end of the suryamitra program, AVEON may arrange for placement for maximum number of “Suryamitra” by inviting, solar industries, EPC companies, marketing companies, large contractors working with Transco, Discoms etc.