Solar PV Business Development Executive
Solar PV Business Development Executive highlights the benefits of using solar power to develop and generate the business for the organization. He/she has the understanding of the rooftop market, ground mount market and decentralized solutions market to propose the right kind of solution to meet the specific needs of the respective clients. He/she keeps track of central and state solar policies/programs and has good understanding of the solar PV technology, its applications and economics
- Basic concepts of Electricity
- Fundamentals of Solar PV systems and components
- Outline of Energy sector in India with reference to Solar Energy
- Design and development of solar power plant
- Cost analysis and payback period of Solar power plant
- Renewable energy policies of local and central governments
- Financial modelling of solar Power plant
- Financial institutions and banks involved in solar projects as well as their t & c associated loans
The course will be delivered in theoretical and practical format, through sharing of case examples, assessment sheets, and highly interactive and practical session at In-house PV System facility.
- A copy of AVEON Technovations 'SOLAR PV Designer & Architecture' training manual
- Experimental tasks, case studies and sample documents
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
AVEON 'Solar PV Business Development Executive' is in accordance with international competency Standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students shall receive a Certificate from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under MNRE) or/and from Instrumentation Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise).