Solar PV Project Manager (E & C)
Solar PV Project manager is an individual who takes care of the project onsite work going on. He is responsible for completion of the project on time and scheduling the work and allotting the work to engineers during erection and commissioning of the project.
- Fundamentals of Solar PV technology.
- Selection of right quality components like solar module, mounting structure, inverter, battery, etc by identifying the key technical parameters in data specification sheets.
- Selection of BOS components by identifying the key technical parameters.
- Identify market price of the components and prepare cost estimate of the project.
- Costs benefit analysis including LCOE, payback, IRR etc.
- Company’s policies for installation, customer support, documentation.
The course will be delivered in theoretical and practical format, through sharing of case examples, assessment sheets, and highly interactive and practical session at In-house PV System facility.
- A copy of AVEON Technovations 'SOLAR PV Designer & Architecture' training manual
- Experimental tasks, case studies and sample documents
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
AVEON 'Solar PV Project Manager (E & C)' is in accordance with international competency Standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students shall receive a Certificate from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under MNRE) or/and from Instrumentation Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise).