Roof top Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur
Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur is an individual having the ability to venture into Solar Rooftop market to lead an enterprise as he/she has the understanding of solar business models and has the technical knowledge of rooftop solar PV plants along with the components available in the local market. He can prepare the feasibility study report and basic energy generation forecasting using simulation softwares. He/she is responsible for the managing the complete Solar PV rooftop project lifecycle.
- Introduction to Solar PV sector in India
- Fundamentals of Solar PV technology
- Market research and cost estimation for rooftop solar PV plant
- Preparation of site feasibility report
- Solar PV project life cycle management.
- Entrepreneurship skills.
- Maintain personal health and safety at project site.
- Prepare and maintain documentation.
- Different business models in SPV systems.
- Project planning, execution, supervision, monitoring of Solar PV system.
- DPR preparation and reporting.
The course will be delivered in theoretical and practical format, through sharing of case examples, assessment sheets, and highly interactive and practical session at In-house PV System facility.
- A copy of AVEON Technovations 'SOLAR PV Designer & Architecture' training manual
- Experimental tasks, case studies and sample documents
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
AVEON 'Roof top Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur' is in accordance with international competency Standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students shall receive a Certificate from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under MNRE) or/and from Instrumentation Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise).