Solar PV Designer (Engineer)
A Solar PV Designer reviews the solar civil and electrical design of the Solar PV power plant & prepares the energy simulation report.
- Introduction to Solar PV sector in India
- Opportunities in Solar Energy
- Fundamentals of Solar photovoltaics
- Components of Solar PV system
- Designing a rooftop Solar PV system
- Utility scale solar PV system design and construction.
- Maintain personal health and safety at project site
The course will be delivered in theoretical and practical format, through sharing of case examples, assessment sheets, and highly interactive and practical session at In-house PV System facility.
- A copy of AVEON Technovations 'SOLAR PV Designer & Architecture' training manual
- Experimental tasks, case studies and sample documents
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
AVEON 'SOLAR PV Designer & Architecture' is in accordance with international competency Standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students shall receive a Certificate from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under MNRE) or/and from Instrumentation Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise).